Monday, June 03, 2013

Weekend in Rocky

I spent the weekend in Rocky, helping T&G with Kane.  Tim and Courtney went to a wedding in BC.we had a fun time, lots of trips to the park, to swing and slide.  Saturday was not too bad weather wise and Theresa got most of her pots done.  They have this fantastic dandelion digger, that I tried out, it really does the job.  Kane still gets up early in the morning, so I was glad to be sleeping in the basement letting the grandparents get up with him.  Tim and Courtney and Kane came over for supper last night, and we looked at some old pictures of Tim when he was just born to about three.  What a cutie he was, well he still is, but in a different way.  Courtney is looking very pregnant now.  I was amazed at how much Kane is talking now, he knows all his colours, such a smart little boy.  He calls me dute.  Theresa's yard is looking really good, in the old pics we looked at the only thing that is the same was the fence, other than that there were no trees, garage, garden beds, hard to believe it is the same place.  Geoff is going to drive me to Red Deer to catch the bus back to the city, I have to work tomorrow.  I sure had a nice time here though.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

What kind of dandelion digger is it?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I think it is a Fiskar, Theresa said they got it at Canadian Tire.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home