Sunday, May 26, 2013

Back to normal

3 weeks vacation is good except for one thing-going back to regular life seems like a let down-like Boxing Day. Is that all there is to my life?

I have been super busy since I got back too-things just pile up, the problem when in this type of position. I also feel that one of my co-workers needs to be doing more, new things get shifted onto my plate-she keeps doing the same thing she's always done. I think it might be time for her to retire. I am not sure how I am going to delicately let her know my thoughts on the matter.

We spent hours at rental last weekend. My God, how many weeds can grow on one lot? Not all were weeds-we have a ton of bachelor buttons and poppies growing there too-it is like Wizard of Oz-the giant field of poppies. We took 4 loads of weeds to the dump. And there is more yet to do today. We are trying to get motivated to go, but luckily have to wait until load in washer is done and hung before going.

I am also going to teach a course through BC Schizophrenia this fall-the Family course. I think I am taking on too much between all this stuff, but the co-presenter is great, and it won't be hard to teach, so it is just the 2 hours/week to teach it-material is all developed. Remind me of this in mid-October when I whine about being busy.

 Our deck is looking very nice with the planters-it rained lots here this week, but the flowers seemed to like it. Not everything is blooming, but growing well.

My massage therapist moved. I went to a new one last week-but she was not very good-so am trying another, fingers crossed.



4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Where did Richard move to?

4:10 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Geoff, you look like Theresa in this post.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I don't know why it says him with my picture. Or maybe it is him. They say couples grow to look alike.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Need to change this.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home