Monday, August 20, 2012

Recovered

It took me a few days to catch up on my sleep after Folk Fest, I guess that is what getting older does to you.  I was also a bit sad to see my company leave, the place seems empty when company goes.

Our accommodation is booked for London, a two bedroom flat in the Knightsbridge area, close to the V and A.  The best thing about this booking is that a taxi will meet us at Heathrow with the keys and take us directly to the flat, hurray, no looking for keys in the dark or getting lost.  the other good thing is the building has an elevator.

Nancy will be in town this week, Marylynne is going to have a supper for her, and Allison and I are going to go.  It will be nice to see her and the other cousins, I think Tommy and Hulda will be there as well.

I am trying to participate in a study about osteoporosis, I have passed the first interview and now I am going in for an in person one at the university tomorrow.  If I am accepted I will have to have some bloodwork and bone density tests done.

I went to visit Sam at his new place, very nice.  It is a good size with a balcony, not too much furniture but there are a couple of couches so company does not need to sit on the floor.

It is going to be nice again today and I don't work so I might go and see what is happening at the Fringe.

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

that looks lovely!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home