Saturday, August 04, 2012

Cat days of summer

It is hot here, and I feel like doing not much this weekend, except reading a book.
Though I will make myself take a bike ride to store to pick up snacks for drive in movie tonight in Enderby-Batman is playing. And that stupid male stripper movie-which I will no doubt fall asleep in.
We won tickets to Feast of Fields.
From our veggie delivery people! I was excited as I hardly ever enter and consequently don't win prize contests very often.
Stupid course is done. I got a mediocre mark, which of course made me fretful. I still don't understand what she wanted and what I should have done differently. Humility is good for me.
Allison was here for a week, and we enjoyed her visit.
Kris, Joe et famile and Rhonda and Don were also here for 2 weeks. They stayed at a beach house in McKinley Landing, about 15 minutes away. Was also good to see them.
 OK, better get moving so that I have justification for nap later on today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home