Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Some Pictures



These pictures are taken from the Douglas Family Preserve. I am pretty sure all the people who saw me there could tell I am a tourist, because everyone else was wearing sweaters or hoodies.

I am used to seeing liquor sales in grocery stores but I still find it a bit weird to see it on sale in a Drug Store.

I have found a site online where I can watch the Oilers when they play, so that is good. The play by play is done by different people, based on which station it is coming from, and I have to say that I really do not like many of the US guys, they seem to babble on just to hear themselves talk and they are always second guessing the linesmen. Tonight it is Fox Sports from Detroit, they are really terrible.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

It looks like Oregon there.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

It is a lot like Oregon, except for the weather.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I want to swim in that water right now.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

photo a day, please!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

yes ma-am.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home