Monday, January 30, 2012

Had a good weekend in the city. We went to Break Forth, a big (15,000 people) Christian conference at the Shaw centre. It was good, some very good teaching. Robin Mark was one of the worship leaders, he's just great. He's from Belfast.
We met Jude at Grace's Friday night for supper, delicious stew and chocolate cake.
Ran into a lot of people we knew at the conference.
Tim seems to be settled into his new job. He finds the pace quite a bit slower than his previous position.
Geoff has been working a lot. He keeps trying to cut his hours down to four or even three days a week but that hasn't happened yet.
Sam was here while were in the city, he had a wedding to attend.
I made time during the conference to get to Wener's for their winter sale. New boots, so nice.
One more day of work, then 10 days off!

7 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Why 10 days off? What will you do? Are you picking up Will and driving him here?

My winter boots I bought last year have split in the soles. Wah. I feel mad they only lasted one year.

4:02 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Where'd you buy the boots?

4:48 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Previous comment on boots was for Allison, but my next question for Theresa-what are your new boots like?

4:49 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

And I hope all goes well with surgery! Let us know!!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

10 days off having and recovering from surgery. Will is flying into the city. Sam is getting a business award on the 11th so we will be there to get Will and go Sam's award lunch.

5:17 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

But what about the boots?

6:13 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

My boots I bought in Chicago. So today I caved. I bought a winter pair on sale, and THREW the others out.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home