Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Bathroom Begins Again

Today the renovator came to complete (or start completing) the job on my bathroom. I did decide ultimately to replace that aluminum casing window, so had to wait while new one was constructed. It's one of those super high R rating windows that opens but also keeps heat in during winter. I had hoped to come home to the walls insulated and closed up today but no go. There's always tomorrow! Now that I know it's going to be done by next week, I can't wait. Will post pictures. Flooring will have to be done later in Feb, I think.

Just turned in a couple of pages of writing to my professors towards my research proposal. Why is it so hard and why does it take so long?

Today I was on the reference desk, wearing a black & white sort of graphic dress and a woman told me that my dressed "looked like science."

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Better science than engineering

9:07 PM  
Anonymous bethsivak said...

I'm excited for you to get your bath finished - the window sounds great. Are you going to use the same flooring as the kitchen?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Same type -- marmoleum. It's going to be a nice, soft grey. I think that's good for hiding dirt?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Who is the weirdo the tag refers to - you or the woman commenting?

2:57 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I guess both?

Today came home to drywall done. WHOOOOOOOOO

7:05 PM  
Anonymous beth said...

YAHOOOOO

8:31 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

nice feeling to have walls again

8:39 AM  
Anonymous bethsivak said...

soft grey sounds nice esp with your tile - guess it hides dirt pretty well - did you ever have walls in there?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Yes, there was plaster under the wear plastic-coated wallboard. I have to shower at Todd's these days.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home