Monday, July 11, 2011

Cottage Pictures!

I've unpacked and mostly set things up, so here are a few pictures! It's still a little untidy (and let's be serious- its going to stay that way).

Here's the view from the road (note the white picket fence). The taller roof to the right is the church hall - this is regularly rented out to a theater group, and I'm assured that I'll be able to hear every word of the play from my kitchen.




Here is the entryway - first the little porch, then the entryway inside the cottage:



The bathroom:


The kitchen, which came with a washer and dryer. The back door leads out to a little grassy courtyard which is mostly used by the pre-school. I can go out this door and straight into the hall where the main office is.





The living room (with donated furniture)




The entryway to the bedroom and study:


The bedroom


and finally, here is the study! There is a shortage of office space in the hall, so this is my regular place of work.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sam F said...

I hope you are riding my bike. It doesn't go very fast hanging from the wall.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous beth said...

what a cute little place Will and very Will-like

9:03 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Is there a cross in every room?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Will said...

My superviser rides everywhere, and is big on making biking converts. He insisted that he and I ride to the old folks home where we were doing communion. I live at the top of a hill, so it was awesome going there, and tough going on the way home. Those clerical collars make it hard to breathe sometimes!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

what a great place, but no pictures of the grave yard next door? Also happy to see that there is lots of room for company.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Super cute place!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

That is a great place, I hope to see it in person some day

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Betty Anne said...

Cute place! We drove by it when we came fro your ordination. You just need a few posies in front. Hope you are very happy there! It sure is a short comute.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Looks like they did a good job getting your place in shape. Finally a kind of permanent place of your own.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home