Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekend!

I have a mental to-do list which means that whatever doesn't get done was only unofficial anyway. I should be acting on this list but seem to be sitting here with the computer. May as well put that on my list too.
The sun is out so will probably go over to Tim's to finish cleaning out his flowerbeds. I have a friend who was also a friend of Daphne's who used to get peonies from her every summer. Since Daphne died, she checks with me every year to see if it's still OK. Every year I tell her she doesn't have to ask, just take them but she always asks anyway. But this year she checked with Tim, who is friends with some of her sons. So I guess that it really is Tim's house.
He's been busy working over there so he can move back next week. He is seriously contemplating laying tile in the kitchen.
When the rain starts this afternoon I might do a bit of painting here. Am trying to inspire Geoff to use his new pressure washer to do the outside of the house. I have other plans which I do not want to put into writing lest they become official.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I often have to add things to my list after I have done them so I can cross them off. It feels vaguely like cheating. The list rules me!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

It is best not to put it in writing, I have found.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home