Friday, October 02, 2009

Truck Pictures







ICBC came and took the truck away today. It was written off, not surprisingly. They sent a tow truck for it, which was nice because I didn't have to worry about driving it through Vancouver traffic. It's bad enough with a truck that size, but when part of the side is sticking a foot farther out than it should, I get down right paranoid. The last thing that I need when driving a truck to the insurance place is to get in another accident. Note in the pictures my awesome job of strapping the tailgate in place so that I could get from Clinton to Vancouver.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Ouch!

You shoulda been an engineer, Will.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

That is very talented use of the strapping Will.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

poor old truck!! :(

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home