Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I know the theory that renovating is slow and frustrating, but secretly I think that is for other people, not me and my projects. I am rethinking. Everything you do seems to make more work. Must focus on the progress.

Clint, Tim's drywall buddy, sprayed all the ceilings at his place. What a difference that makes. Tim has also decided to paint the kitchen cupboards white and Clint has offered to spray them too. So that means cleaning and prepping them. Which I offered to do. Cleaning was a big job, there was a lot of grease to scrub off; it was kind of gross. Now we will fill the holes and Clint can go to work. Tim has painted the hallway and bought new light fixtures. He is also working on the upstairs bathroom. He has ordered a new window and wants to tile around the tub up to the ceiling.

Geoff is working downstairs at our place but is at a bit of a standstill until we do some shopping in the city this weekend.

Tim still hasn't heard about his test, but they told him he is on the priority list. He is on short term disability at work, he just can't do much without being pooped out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam F said...

Colonscopies do tend to make you feel pooped out.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hee hee.
Do you want to go for supper on Friday? We will be in town.

5:56 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Poor Tim. Sorry I have to do this....things are really shitty.
All puns aside, I hope they figure out what's happening.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home