Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time to bring out the Tights


The weather has definitely turned autumnal, instead of those freakishly high temps from the last couple of weeks. The leaves are all turning and that smell of fall in the air.

I had a great visit with Laura on the weekend. I got there on Saturday afternoon, the wind was really ferocious, which made the landing a little scary. Laura was there to pick me up and we took a little tour of the old haunts. the city has gotten so big, I could hardly believe it. We spent most of the afternoon just sitting in the living room working on our projects and talking. On Sat night Laura Henry and I went out for supper. I did not get to see Wilf, he was working all weekend at the hotel. Sunday we went out to O'Brien Park, the trees looked like they were glowing, all yellow in the sunlight. Then before I knew it, it was time to catch the flight back. The picture above was taken at O'Brien Park.

I got home on Sunday, around 5, and Grace came over and we watched The Amazing Race, it was very exciting, but we were watching on the Detroit channel, so we saw the first group come in, then the channel switched to the Canadian channel and we missed the the rest of the checkins, very annoying. I did not find out until the next day, who got kicked out, grrrrrrr.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I love that picture!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home