Saturday, October 10, 2009

Anxiety decreased

Well, I did my 1st little teaching bit yesterday-orientation to mental health and the ward.
I enjoyed it! It is nice to be surrounded by positive energy, I think it will be a good experience that I need right now-having been dealing with some nurses who feel that they can lecture/be rude/snide/belittling about the changes we are trying to put through with the nursing practice committee. For mental health 'professionals' they sure need to work on communication skills, I can tell you that.
Though it also makes me appreciate the nurses who don't do that. And there are some great people there.
I did another education thingy for 2 days this week-meant 7 days in a row workwise. This means I am greatly appreciating my days off.
It must be Thanksgiving, I am full of appreciation for things...

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Not to mention you get to have a great dinner mom's tomorrow, I am envious.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home