Sunday, June 07, 2009

Visit with Todd

After I finished feeding the cats on Saturday, I walked over to see Todd at the extended care. I thought he was at the Glenrose, but it turns out he he is in the Norwood, but that is right next store to the Glenrose. He has a private room, and a good view towards the city. The facility seems very nice. I was the only one there visiting, which was a bit different every other time I have gone, there has been loads of visitors. He has a pass to get out for two hours a day, and he went to opening at Latitude on Friday night. He said he also took the opportunity to sign some cheques, which made the artists happy. We had a good visit, and after I left his Dad and sister were coming to take him out for lunch.

Cats seem to be doing well, I saw all three of them so that relieved my mind, and Magda was very clingy, needed lots of scratching. Todd's were good too, I find it kind of funny that his two new ones are so much bigger than Magda, though they are younger. Everyone says meeow to you, Allison.

It was kind of chilly here yesterday, but no snow, and I did go to the market. I found it cool but not cold, but I could see other people there that looked like they were out in -30 temps, they looked so cold. Maybe it's menopause and I don't feel the cold as much.

Tickets to Folk fest has been purchased. This year they are putting on a concert on Wednesday night, to raise money for the Folk Fest endowment fund. Sarah Mclaughlin is playing. I thought about getting tickets for that for about a half a second. But I don't think I can do another night, 4 is enough for me. We will be a small group on the Tarp this year, I only bought 5 passes, Allison, Theres, Geoff, Grace and me. And Geoff is only a maybe. But we will take the Full 8x10 tarp, and have lots of room to spreadout. Laura, Boz Scaggs is playing on Thursday night, hope he does the Lido Shuffle. I think this year he is the person I am most excited to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Thanks for getting the passes! And scritching the kitties. It probably gave you bad allergies. You are a good sister.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I took my allergy medicine before I went over, so no sneezing or itching.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home