Thursday, May 28, 2009

grad 2009

Henry's grad extravaganza is over. Mom and Bob came and it was good he had some more family than Wilf and I. He looked very handsome, I was very proud even after the safe grad party at 7:00am. Mom and I went to Jim and Sandi's on MOnday and Tuesday they were very good hosts. We went to the Bennett Dam and got a tour. We do not look like terrorists I guess, they did not have tours when Lisa and Richard were there, but have reinstituted them now. Mom and I also visited with Rose and Ed Pardell, that was good also, but Rose has been sick so she makes mom look not skinny next to her. I was glad and resolve to visit her more often. I have posted pictures on facebook if anyone is interested. There is nothing outside my window but green grass and that is a good thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I saw the pictures, Laura they are great.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Did you or Wilf work at the safe grad?

6:39 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Wilf did, he said it was good. They called and asked me the day before to work the food but it was too late then.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home