Thursday, May 28, 2009

Folk Fest

Tickets go on sale on Monday, so if anyone wants me to pickup theirs should send me an email or respond to this post. Allison I already have you on the list.

Things are moving along smoothly here. I had an offer from the group at IBM who support the GOA to stay on for 6 months, until April 2010. I thought about it, and asked for my two weeks off in November, time at Christmas (to go to Mexico) and to work 4 days at 10 hours a day, and get every Monday off. They agreed and so it means another six months in Edmonton, which is kind of nice.

I went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday. I bought some plants for the balcony (still have not planted them yet), some BC apples, and some tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers. It was so lovely on the weekend, and I did a lot of walking on the weekend. this weekend I heading to Rocky, to check on the renos Geoff has done in my suite in the basement, and to check out the new toilets.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

I won't be able to go to Folk Fest this year sigh. Think of me when you are there.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Oh no, it is not the same without you. How come you can't come?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

The toilets are definately worth a trip to Rocky.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

We have been invited to the Slave Lake grad and it is the same weekend. I am really sorry, I look forward to it every year. Oh well, I will just appreciate it more when I go next year.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home