Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Secret is Out

I visited Rocky this weekend and delivered Theresa's tables. She was very happy with them, at least that was the impression I got. I am happy I don't have to try not too talk about it any more, that was hard.

The weekend was very relaxing, and the weather was beautiful. I enjoyed just hanging out in the yeard and admiring Theresa and Geoff's back yard. On Saturday, Theresa and I went for a visit to the greenhouse, and came away with a whole bunch of plants. Now all I have to do is get them into the planters.

Todd has been moved to Norwood Extended Care. He is not quite ready to be at home. At least there he gets to wear his own clothes and has a private room. I stopped by the Janes/Sivak abode and fed the cats tonight. they all seemed to be well.

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Thank you for looking after the cats and the Bird!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

NP, i still have cat anxiety, but it is getting better.

5:10 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Where does this originate from?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I am always afraid I will come over to feed the cats, and one will be dead, and then how do I explain that to Allison.

4:20 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

You would tell her that Magda did it.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Kirsten expressed this fear also to me...I think it's partly because Petra often hides when people who aren't me come around.

I would totally believe that Magda did it. Unless it was Magda, then I would believe Petra did it.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home