Friday, May 29, 2009

home again home again, jiggity jig

Had a good trip and helped get Henry graduated (ha!) I t was all very nice - he looked handsome and was charming to his old grandparents. Its a long sit tho' - when you are there for 1 and there are 364 unknowns. Was really glad I went and Laura & Wilf were good hosts as always. Our toot over to Ft St John was nice - a good visit with Jim and Sandi and the trip to the dam was awesome - I sure didn't know it was so vast. Does anyone recall that Dad used to go there often in the 60s as he had lots of customers working on the dam? I had not been to FSJ since the 60s and was surprised at how big and industrial it was - but badly planned. Residential and industrial all mixed together.
It is good to be home - even in a week a lot has happened in the garden - I had a green salad from it last night - mmm good. There are bunch of new blooms out there too and my new hedge is doing well. It needs water I think, so must go out and give it a drink

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

thanks so much for coming mom. The folks at work think you are very cute. They know they have to say nice things about my mom

3:55 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

do you blackmail them?

11:28 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

No need, they understand the expectations.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home