Sunday, May 24, 2009

The view from our window


We are getting new sewer and water lines so our street has been dug up all week. Lots of big equipment out there for 12 hours a day. I wish I had some little boys here who would appreciate it.

We have good weather! There has been two days without rain or snow. I got lots of yard work done yesterday. Tim has hired me to do his flowerbeds so I think I may go over tonight to start. His roommate's girlfriend's grandmother remarked to her that his yard used to be so nice. That made Tim mad. I will do the flowerbeds, Grace the lawn. I think I got the better end of the deal. I used to hate mowing that lawn, it's so big and bumpy and you have to go around tree stumps.

Today was a good day. After church Geoff made us waffles and we ate outside. Then went for a walk and had a nap, then worked in the yard a bit. Geoff is making supper. Life is good.

Geoff and Tim put in two of the new windows yesterday. They look very good. We are going to have to paint the other trim to match.

5 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Where will I park when I come this weekend?

12:04 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

We'll let you know. We may be able to park on the street by the weekend.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sam F said...

And it's my weekend off, too!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Boy, I wish I lived close enough to be employed by Tim.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Does this mean that you are entertaining me Sam?

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home