Sunday, May 03, 2009

I forgot

Thanks to Mom, Lisa, Richard, Theresa, Geoff and Judith for my thoughtful birthday presents. I am reading the book, it is well written and gives good background for the times. Thanks L and R.
Mom, I really like the sweater it is good for the mornings here, because they are still cool.

Theresa and Geoff, I think I will put black and white pictures in my book, it feels like that is appropriate.

Judith, I smell very green tea-ish, the shower stuff is great and so is the moisturizer.. I forgot to put this in my other blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

You are very welcome - when do the mornings get warm there? I forget - mid July isn't it?

A note to those who are planning on Scotland in Nov - there is a prgm on PBS tonite called The Eagles of Mull. It shud give us a hint of what Mull is like
Glad you all enjoyed your nostalgic weekend

12:08 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

The Eagles of Mull fly at midnight.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home