Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vancouver

I made over the last stretch of mountains, and am now back in Vancouver. I had a really nice time at home and in Kelowna- people had lots of stuff to keep me busy, and it was a nice change of pace from school. Yesterday Richard and I planted cedars for Grandma, so she doesn't have to see her neighbour's ugly, leaning, falling apart fence. The fence kept falling on us as we were working, so now it is in a little worse shape than when we started. Oops.

I was driving Mom and Dad's old Ford, and it ran really well the whole way. It's a long drive from Rocky to the coast. This weekend I'm off to Victoria, then on Tuesday up to Barkerville!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Glad you are safe. I was thinking I should worry about you driving in Vancouver but I forgot and you made it safely anyway. How's the weather? Still not too warm here.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I got a little lost in Vancouver, but drove safely. Weather here is perfect- just a bit cool, but sunny. Too bad I'm leaving!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home