Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Pretty Good Week

Hard to believe this is the last full week of April, once again the year is flying by. Work continues to be busy, but not overwhelming. With Sam and Grace leaving to go back to Rocky for the summer, we decided to go out for an Exam's are Done celebration dinner on Wednesday evening. I thought the Hardware Grill would be a good choice, and it was. Grace was very adventurous and ordered the Elk, Allison had the pork, and Sam and I both chose the beef. And was it ever yummy. The desserts were also awesome, molten chocolate cake, apple pie and profiteroles. I love going out for dinner.

I am going to miss Grace over the summer, it was really nice to have her over to visit on Sundays, and I will have to watch the Amazing Race all by myself. Oh well, what can you do.

Theresa and I are going to see John Fogarty in June. I am quite excited, for one thing I think all the people at the concert will be around our age. Sometimes I go to concerts and feel kind of weird, cause everyone is so much younger.

I am just looking out the window, and I can see snow gently falling, when will it ever stop!!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Aw. I'm going to miss you too, Auntie Jude. Thanks for letting me come over on all those Sundays. I really appreciate it. :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Judith, you have to be the best aunt. The Hardware Grill! I am sorry I am only your sister.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

And I hope the snow has stopped by June. I don't want to drive in a blizzard, even to see John Fogarty.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I am with you Theresa, if it snows then, I am packing up and moving to Costa Rica.

6:11 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

If you move, you'll have to watch out for brain maggots.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

What are brain maggots? it sounds like something that is really disgusting.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

In Mexico you must watch out for the Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

And the flu.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home