Monday, April 27, 2009

And a Great Weekend

I was walking down Whyte Ave on saturday morning, and who did I run into? Linda Cassidy, that was kind of a surprise. We had a nice chat, talked a bit about the trip to GP. It was kind of funny, running into someone I know, I never see anyone I know, especially someone who does not even live in Edmonton.

Grace treated me to see the movie 17 Again, on Saturday night. It was a nice feel good movie, I had a good time. On the way back home, we thought we would take the train and see the two new stations. So we stayed on the train, got to the Health Sciences station, and the train driver walked down to the other end of the train, and we went back to University station, later on Grace read in the paper that regular service did not start until Sunday, the trains on Sat, were only until 6:00 pm. Grace stayed over night on Sat.

On Sunday it was S&B at my place. Norine and Donna, could not make it so it was a small group, but we had fun anyway. Will came over to pick up Grace on Sunday so both of them got to meet the S&Bers. It worked out really well, I made spagetti for supper, and I started it early so I could give lunch to Grace and Will before they left, Lois made a gigantic salad, and she was happy that Will and Grace ate some salad as well, but she still had a half a bowl left to take home with her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I talked to Linda on Sunday, she was also amazed to see someone she knew in the city. I'm glad you are updating, Jude, I don't hear any of your and Grace's activities from her.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Happy to be of service.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I miss the S&B. We always had some laughs.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home