Monday, April 20, 2009

Vacation

I am booked off from Nov 7th-24th (I got all this time off by taking 3 nightshifts off-thank you schedule) So, book away Jude.
It is supposed to get up to 23 degrees today, but I don't think it looks like that out there. Mom and Richard are busy stealing plants from a vacant lot, while I should get some sleep as I work nights the next 2 nights, after 2 day shifts on the weeekend. They went really well-despite the fact I was in PICU. The guy I worked with is great, and nurses how I like to nurse, so all went well.
Richard and I went to Bouchons for my birthday-a good restaurant! Yum. We also went to homeshow and talked to furnace people there, as we will need a new one. To get a heat pump or not, that is the question.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

What does a heat pump do?

7:21 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I must make this clear - Richard & I are not thieves - we were just getting the ahead of the bulldozers! and we got a good haul - enought peonies to fill a lot, daffs, squill, other small bulbs, a rose bush and a lot of landscape rocks - we felt very happy and virtuous for saving these beauties while Lisa slept

11:04 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Mom, you and Dad stole the front yard rosebush. Of course you are thieves.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home