Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthdays are good. Esp. on weekends. Tim took us all out to Martessa (fancy restaurant) for supper. The food was great and so was the company. I do like having grownup kids. Then we came home for chocolate cake made by Grace and presents. And there were 3 birthday messages on the phone when we got home.

Mom, thanks for the hoodie. I will also enjoy the status of carrying around a Lululemon bag.

Following is more of my endless whining about the weather. It was nice today and yesterday but the wind has suddenly turned cold and it is supposed to snow tonight. Mom said in my birthday card that the lilacs are coming out in Kelowna. Our tulips are not even blooming yet. This is not funny any more.

I have to work tomorrow. I guess if it gets me out of snow shovelling I don't mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home