Saturday, April 18, 2009

raking

We are along this weekend. Henry took his van to Slave Lake for Kristie's 18th birthday. He got there no worries. Boh is still working thinks he might be back in 3 weeks.
We raked the front yard today and there are plants coming through, some tulips and the peonies in the back are coming up also. I called Lisa yesterday and had a good talk with her and Richard. We are all good here. There was a hugh wind and rain storm yesterday complete with thunder and lightening, quite a show we enjoyed it a lot. I am very busy downloading songs on my ipod. You were right Theresa, Judith and Allison an ipod is the best thing. I have 100 songs and keeping thinking of more to add. I am still not 100% cured but a lot closer, it seems like I have a good day and then a bad day, I can hardly wait until the good out weigh the bad. Wilf was talking to Martin Pardell the other day and Rose is home now and feeling better. The doctor told Ed he needs to stay home to look after her, but Marty felt that would never happen. I will go visit once this sickness goes away. Take care love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home