Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jim left on Thurs @ 8:30 and got home at 11:30 - decided to go right thru - a long drive! So my cat came out of hiding - she and the dog Tess did not get along - Tess barked & Clem hid - she found a hidy-hole in my br that I didn't know existed. But now she's back to normal except kind of naggy. My 1st tu;ipd are out - they are from the new ones - white w/pointy petals - very nice
also the first hyacinths and some daffs - how exciting! Fri was a beautiful day, hung out laundry and it dried, but then it rained (complete with thunder & lightning most of yesterday (I mean Thur was nice) today is sort of half way between - not raining but cool and the ground is too wet to work in.
Easter was nice - it was great to see Jude, but her visit was pretty short - thats life. That sounds like a good price for Scotland Jude - Lisa is working today & tomorrow days , then Mon and Teus nites, but will tell her about it.
Your dentist sounds as nice as mine - did the whole family go to him?
I'm off for a walk now

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I glad to hear that Clem is back, I am sure she has breathed a sigh of relief that she has you to herslef again.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home