Thursday, February 12, 2009

Craigslist

We are in the midst of a clean out in Jack's and I came up with National Geographics from 1971 to 96. I didn't want to trash them and there was lots Of nat. Geo. on e-bay with zero bids , so I offered them for free on Craigslist-edmonton. I didn't think that I would need to check too often, but had a look this evening, and found a takeralready. Theresa will be packing them to the city with her and has the ladies phone no. so she can get rid of them.
Amazing !

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I'm glad someone had a use for them! Also glad that you checked e-bay first- why give away what you can sell, right?

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out the Reuse Centre next time you're in the city. It's just north of city hall and takes all sorts of crafty donations - including large stacks of Nat'l Geos. Terrific for cleaning stuff out of closets which is perfectly good but which you really aren't going to ever use. AND you can take stuff away - as much as you like! - for $4 a visit.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I duly met up with Maria and she was so happy to get all those magazines. I told her she didn't have to take them all but she wanted every one. Heard a bit of her life story too. It felt really good to give them to a home where they were wanted. Yay Craigslist.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home