Friday, January 30, 2009

Fishing picture



Here is the picture I was working on on the Houseboat. It is finally finished and i am pretty happy with it. I really like the colors, and I did stray a bit from the directions. See if you can see where. I have started my next one, it is the one I got for Christmas. Wilf and Henry went to Slave today and Boh is out so again I have the house to my self. Allison I was glad to see you posted on the blog, in your post card you mentioned that Lisa was trying to drowned you, so I don't have to call the RCMP any more. Lisa send pictures of your house with yourstuff in it. I find in my moving once I get the pictures up on the wall it feels more like home. It does take a while however. For the record I have moved 7 times, kind of middle of the pack. Stay safe. Laura

4 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

That looks beautiful Laura.

1:30 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

"fishing" really turned out lovely Laura - lots of work on that one. Have started the 2nd cushion for Lisa - fall fruits and its going to be nice.
Kind of nice to have the whole house to yourself sometimes

3:10 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I like the "All-Canadian Boy" in the picture!

6:01 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I also like Chippewa Creek!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home