Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Better

Well, as Dad said, 'No one said that life would be fair'. Or easy. But despite being very distraught over the weekend by bullying, I am much better now. Jerks. My meeting with the manager went well though and I felt reassured. Like, who thinks they can act without any repercussions or guidelines?
I worked last night and that went fine, so things are much better. And after tonight (which will be good I think) I am off for 6 days. Hurrah!
Thanks for all your support, it helped a lot.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Lisa, that is what family is for. I am just glad that you felt we were a help. Remember what goes around comes around and all you can hope is that you get to see the circle close. Take care Love ya

5:17 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

They are bullying the wrong nursie.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

And if I end up in the hospital you are exactly the kind of nurse I want.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home