Monday, February 16, 2009

sisters forever

A weekend away is good and so is coming home. Grace and I made good time and were home by 2:00. I made Geoff's birthday cake and had a nap. It's good having Sam and Grace home for reading week. It wouldn't have been much of a birthday party without them. Tim is still up north.

It was as close to a perfect weekend as it could be. It was so nice to have a few things to do but to have lots of time to talk. The bad part was that Anne and Lisa couldn't be there. Talked to Lisa on the phone but it's not the same.
I highly recommend Slumdog Millionaire.
I am very happy with my new shoes.

7 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Was it carrot cake? I had a piece of carrot cake yesterday in honour of Dad.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yes it was carrot cake.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Your post title suggests you have come a long way since "drive safe" was as close as you'd get to "I love you."

7:09 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

What are the new shoes like?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

One is a pair of red boots. The others are black, sort of Mary Janes, but not really. Kind of like the shoes Baba wore when she dragged me down the street when I was 2.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I should have named my post Sisters 4ever.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

and added a little heart to dot the i.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home