Sunday, January 25, 2009

This One's for Scott

Grace says he's our #1 fanboy.

Actually it is Allison posting on behalf of Judith, Grace, and me. We are at Judith's watching the All-Star game and feeling a little sad that the West is not winning.

Judith is making her delicious spaghetti, although she seems to not feel that is as good a dinner as we think it is.

Don Cherry is wearing a hot-pink Chinese silk blazer. ?!

I was going to install insulation downstairs over our furnace pipes yesterday but it was too cold. I did go to the waterpark at the mall with Kirsten & Isaac and friends. We just sat on the deck chairs, drinking gin & tonics and yakking. It felt like Mexico revisited.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say - I'm addicted to reading blogs, and Family Ramblings is particularily interesting!

Thanks for the shout out, none-the-less!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hi Scott, you should post once in a while.

7:46 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Do you mean to say that when you go to Judes for dinner you get to order the menu? What a great hostess! Its cold here too, but the sun is out so am not complaining - much.
The big move is tomorrow and I get to the inside of THE HOUSE - wow

9:56 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Scott, what is your blog URL?

10:36 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I had no idea wwe had a fan club. Who else reads this?
I'm just kind of interested.
Speak out Friends of Sivaks

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, so it's okay to admit that more often that not, I'm better informed about Anne's rellies than she is? You can count me among the fan club. And if you come for dinner, I'll even let you tell Rem what to make.

Great couches, Jude!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blog URL is http://zomghorcrux.wordpress.com/

It's nothing too exciting - Basically it's where I write my vapid stories I'd forget to tell people otherwise I wrote them down. But it was a new years resolution to post semi-regularily for the entire year, and it's going to happen!

12:11 AM  
Blogger GEOFF said...

Lisa- do I need to change my last name to be included??

1:09 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hi Scott, I like your blog.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home