Saturday, January 24, 2009

warm weather

I love Alberta you can almost count on the weather. By that I mean that it changes very fast. It is cold...... -37 something you can expect but I am glad that I am not going to work today. The four block walk to the mill from the parking lot is very trying at times. Oh well, what we will do for money.

Got Henry proofs of his grad pictures. They are very good, he takes a nice picture. I have order copies so if you want one let me know. He did not get his heavy duty rap opportunity, things had slowed down at the company. He is taking automotives next term now, so something good comes out of everything.

We went to the movie Grand Torino the other day, it is the best Clint Eastwood movie I have seen. I was extremely impressed not his typical movie (can't tell by the previews). Wilf and Henry are both at work right now. Boh is with his dad so I have the house to my self. That does not happen very much seems a bit strange.

Hope all is well with you guys and I am counting down to shoes weekend. Love and kisses L

6 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Hey Geoff-
Are you still on vacation or have you actually retired? whichever you needn't feel guilty - let them figure out their own problems, I say.
Great news about Tim - his career is surely booming along - his grandma joins with his dad in feeling really proud of him!
Every day here they say the fog is going to lift, but it doesn't. It came in as soon as it quit snowing and warmed up and its pretty depressing - would love some Alberta sun

10:33 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Sign me up for a pic, Laura.
When it gets cold here I think about GP and how it never seems to get warm. At least we get a chinook once in a while. A chinook is a warm wind from the west, Allison.

10:47 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I'd like a picture too please.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Thank you for definition the strange terms of your people, Theresa.

I'd like a photo!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I would like a picture too.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home