Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday afternoon

Isn't there a song from the '70's with that title? Lazing....on a Sunday afternoon...da, da, da.
I went and got more boxes. Where did all this stuff come from? There seems to be no end to our things.
I just finished reading an autobiography of Slash, the guitarist from Guns 'n' Roses. He sure got up to some shenanigans.
Next up, I'm reading The Shack, new in from the library.
My 3 days back at work went well. I was charge nurse for 2 of them, which adds stress, but everything went well, so who can complain?
Now I am off until Friday, work 3 days, then off to move!
Whcih means that I should be packing right now.
We need some bar stools for our nook, but they are crazy expensive-I am looking at online ads for used ones. Someone is asking $250 for used ones that they bought for $300 last year. Come on, no one wants to pay that for your used junk. Pfffffttt-wave hand in disgust.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I hear ya. I've been looking on Kijiji and the prices people want to charge are insane. Like people who have garage sales and try to charge $10 for things. I always feel slightly smug when the expensive ads are posted week after week. Drop your prices!

I did get a cheap futon from there, though, including delivery, so not everyone thinks their old stuff is worth $500.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

It was "grooving" on a Sunday afternoon. You're not much of a groover, Lisa. More like "packing on a Sunday afternoon."

8:11 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Unless you meant "lazing on a sunny afternoon... in the summertime... in the summertime..."

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home