Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Lingnan on TV

I was watching TV on the weekend and came upon a show on the Food Channel, called Family Restaurant featuring the family that owns the Lingnan. It was really funny, the family was getting ready for Chinese New Years at the restaurant, complete with a Chinese Dragon dance. If you get a chance everyone should watch, the mother is hilarious.

I talked to Leeann at Bauers, and my furniture is in progress, I might even get it this week. That makes me feel pretty excited. I can't wait to see if it looks as good as I remember it to be. I think this should give more motivation to get moving on the renos.

It has been snowing a lot this week, and I am very happy I don't have to shovel it. Every morning when I come to work, cutting through the Leg grounds, the sidewalks are already done, I think those guys must start around 7:00 am.

Not a lot new here, Grace came over on Sunday, the Amazing Race is over, but there was a hockey game on, so we cheered the Oilers to vistory, and looked for Will and Tim in the stands, but did not see them. Sam and Will are coming over tonight for supper, (Grace and Allison are busy and can't make it). It does feel as though it has been long time since I have seen Allison, looking forward to hearing about the trip when we do finally get together.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

It has been long. I didn't even take photos of Mexico, though. Dang.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I saw an article in the paper about the Lignan being on TV. I forgot to watch. It is a series?

10:00 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Yep, I think it was on Saturday at 5:30 on the Food Network.

2:45 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Exciting about your new furniture, Jude - you told me the shape of it, but not the colors, so fill us in.


guess it will be a big motivator and with everything slowing down, it shud be a good year for renos.
Now that it has warmed up and quit snowing and sleeting here, we are being blessed with fog - can't see the hills to the west at all and the tempstays the same all day - about 0. It is not good for the moral. but what can you do?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Once I have it, I will post some pics.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home