Friday, January 23, 2009

Not much new in Rocky. It has become winter again, with -30 temps-I like last weeks +5 better. I did get the Christmas lights down from the eaves while it was warm- Will took the rest down after I was back to work after Christmas. Theresa is enjoying having me home, and I enjoy the house-husband sort of life. I have pangs of guilt every now and again for leaving everyone at work with more to do.
Tim phoned earlier tonight. He is going to NWT to be the start-up foreman for the generator package that he built in the yard here. Another company is doing the site electrical, but they were so pleased with the package that was built in Rocky (Tim was the main man on that) that they want him and a programmer to go up for the start-up. Pretty nice to be recognized for the hard work that was put in.
I have been sleeping lots, but not getting much else done. I did post on my website a bit ago though.

2 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

I made a mistake and sent my comment to Laura instead of you - do you think the old brain is going?

11:37 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Tim, you are an electrifying employee. Ha ha ha.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home