Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Here



I got my new furniture, yahoo. I waited all day, the truck did not get here until after 6, the delivery guys said that they had a flat tire. I am so happy. The furniture does seem bigger here than it did in the store, but I still think there is lots of room to have the two different seating areas I was thinking about.

I had a nice visit with Allison and Grace yesterday. It was the first time I had seen Allison since before Christmas, it is amazing how quickly the time goes by. Grace has got me watching Hockey, even when I am here by myself. I had forgotten how much I like to watch. And now that the Oilers have pulled up their socks and are winning more, it makes it even better. It was cool watching the all star game, there were old guys being introduced through out the game, Jean Beliveau, Rocket Richard, Guy La Fleur, nice to see people that I recognized.

And now I think I will enjoy sitting on my new couches, and watch a little TV.

8 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

hey jude - that furniture is just beautiful and so different from your standard stuff - really like the fabric

8:29 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Wow, looks great! I agree - good choice of fabric.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

And it matches my new blanket I got for Christmas.

8:45 PM  
Blogger GEOFF said...

WOWSERS- are you going to let us sit on it?? Maybe you can leave the plastic covering on when you have visitors (especially those from across the river)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Them's fightin' words, Ferrey.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I am not sure if I will let anyone sit on it, you might have to admire from a distance.

3:16 PM  
Blogger GEOFF said...

Sounds good to me. I do NOT want to be the first to spill on the new furniture.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Wow it is great. I can hardly wait to see it in three weeks. Shoes Shoes Shoes say it with me. Shoes

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home