Friday, September 12, 2008

Last Minute Change

Yesterday at 3:00 my boss came up to me and asked if I would go to Calgary instead of Toronto, next week. I said sure, no plane trip, no time change what could be better. All was fine until I tried to book a hotel, the only thing I could find under the approved hotels on the IBM website was the Sheraton Suites, for 600 a night. Even when I tried to book directly on the hotel websites, I could not find anything. In the end I booked through Expedia, and found a room at the Delta for 225.00, it was crazy. I am renting a car, and driving down to Calgary on Sunday, then I will drive back on Thursday night.

Wednesday night,the people who were on the IBM project team of Canadian Tire were taken out out for supper, at this great french restaurant called Didier I had red snapper and a warm chocolate cake for dessert, mmmm. We also received gift certificates to the Keg and Chapters, nice to be appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I always think of Red Snapper as being an angry meal. Perhaps it has sciatica too?

12:08 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I think warm chocolate cake might be the best thing ever.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home