Friday, September 12, 2008

Grrrr GRE

Actually, no GRRR. Because I passed the GRE that is a requirement of getting accepted to PhD program at library school! And so from here, I can write my pre-application application. Doing the GRE requires a lot of recall of old math skills in trigonometry and the like, as well as understanding some antiquated vocabulary definitions. I didn't study at all; as long as I passed, mark didn't matter. And I am relieved to say that I passed. Although the pre-application process sounds tiring, I feel energized by the fact that I jumped this hurdle this week.

I'm going off to Jasper this weekend to visit with Sarah. We are staying in the Athabasca Hotel and hanging out in the hot springs. She also likes hiking a lot, so we'll see if I'm up for it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Was writing the GRE like your pre-pre application?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Good news, does thi smean that next year there will 5 in the family attending an institution of higher learning?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home