Friday, September 12, 2008

At the Library This Friday

Sarah and I did a little presentation to the library staff on mental health, dealing with people with possible mental health behaviour etc. It went well and I think they want us to come back! And help them with their own mental health. It seems that it is very stressful for them to manage this as obviously they didn't think they'd be dealing when they signed up to work at the library. Sarah says maybe we can take our show on the road.
I have been off work the past 2 days because of my leg. Guess what the Dr. thinks I have? Sciatica!!!! But I don't feel angry.
I wen to the walk in as no appt's at the family GP. So, I go for x-rays to rule anything really out of the ordinary out, to physio before I can be cleared to work. He also gave me a couple different drugs to use, which seem to be working quite well today- Celebrex-my leg feels quite fine right now, and Flexeril to use at night-which seemed to work as I slept well and I ahven't been sleeping well lately. I didn't really put my poor sleeping (which isn't all that bad, but unusual for me) togteher with sore leg, but that was perhaps the problem.
I ahve been making recipes out of Nigella's book, they are all good!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Nigella is the best.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You don't have to feel angry. Somehow just thinking about it is supposed to help. It was probably just coincidence that my sciatica went away when I read about that doctor.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home