Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Seven Things To Do

Has anyone seen that Kids in the Hall sketch where the guy has a list of 7 things to do? That's how I feel -- I have a list in front of my face & am consumed by said list. Although instead of packing up my goods, I seem to go home, drink a beer, eat dinner, have a bath, and go to bed. That's not very efficient! I think I'll do better tonight. I feel a bit more rested.

Cats like the moving boxes a lot. Older cats use them to hide from the kitten. Kitten uses them as teething tools.

My movers are booked for Dec 19, and they'll be moving some of Todd's big furniture as well. I get to take the day off from work -- we get a moving day! Thanks, taxpayers!

I'm hoping to do first painting this week and early next, and maybe paint the living room walls. It's not hard stuff, but I just seem to have some motivation problems with it. Not to mention with xmas shopping. Would any of you like a gallon of paint for xmas?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

maybe....what colour is it? I'm thinking of giving away service leaflets- at the rate I'm going it's the only thing I'll be able to make for Christmas.

7:52 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I'm really excited for you Al - how great that you will start the new year in your very own home! It's maybe not the greatest time of the year to move - what with winter, Christmas, shopping, parties, etc. but nevertheless, it's what you have. If I were ther I'd help paint - not that it would be all that helpful as my staying power is kind of weak.
I'm pretty much ready for the holidays - not that much to do when I'm going away. A good thing as am still feeling sort of blue and decidedly unambitious. Maybe the visit to the old home turf with memories of good times past will jar me out of it. Hope so or may not be a very good house guest!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Are your floors done?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Floors are done and they unrecognizable! They look so great -- I'm really pleased.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home