Thursday, November 08, 2007

New Floor

Got the call today, from the flooring place, and I am going on Tuesday morning to pick something out. I am excited, but also a little nervous, since I am still not sure what I want. Will have to spend the weekend doing some research on what to pick.
Looking forward to this weekend and chocolates, and especeially since we don't have to come home until Monday, it will be a real treat. I am picking Sam up on Saturday morning, it will be nice to have some company on the drive too. They are calling for snow on the weekend, with any luck it will not start until we get to Rocky, but even if it is snowing we will going in the light.
It was fun to work a little on Allison's new place. I quite like ripping things out, and especially when there is no furniture or anything to move.
Theresa I did get to see the Amazing Race, but had to watch on Monday night. Did you get to see it? Lisa and I also went to the movies on Sunday and saw American Gangster. It was really good, Denzel is an amazing actor, he really makes you dislike him, when he is playing the bad guy. I also got a start on my Christmas shopping, now that is a good feeling.
The guy came about my dishwasher today, he thinks it just needs a little $3.00 part, but unfortunately he did not have it, so he will be back next week to finish up. I was happy that it was something minor.
They have 71 people interested in the reunion, which is good news.

11 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Hey, I looovvvee chocolates

6:54 PM  
Blogger Will said...

aw, is it chocolate weekend? I miss chocolate weekend.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

And we miss you being at chocoalte weekend, Will.

6:04 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

How exciting to choose new flooring - also so stressful, trying to imagine how it will look in your space. Have fun on the choco weekend everyone. Sounds like the reunion will procede eh?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

What, you don't miss ME at chocolates? As a sensitive older sibling, that hurts my feelings.

However, you could make it up to me by sending chocolate.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

We missed you too Anne.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Sam F said...

I'm afraid I wasn't much company on the ride as I slept most of the way.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Sam F said...

I'm afraid I wasn't much company on the ride as I slept most of the way.

4:07 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Older siblings aren't allowed to be sensitive.
the younger spoiled ones get to be

4:56 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

hardwood sounds nice - is it oak? or what? what a mad whirl you guys live in - hot cars, fast chocolates, Xmas lights, hospital galas and shopping at CT. Here, visits to the dr and dentist and feeding the cats make for an exciting life. Richard and I are going shopping tomorrow - maybe we'll live it up and go to Canadian Tire

9:55 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

It is oak and I chose a light finish to try and lighten up the hallway. The guy at the flooring place was very good, and I feel confident that things will go smoothly. Only glitch is that it has to ordered from the UK, so that may delay it somewhat, but I have waited this long so what is another couple of months. I say you and Richard should go to CT, think of all the fun you will have looking at all the neat stuff they have. Maybe you too will come home with Christmas lights.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home