Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Super(re)model


Actually, the most exciting thing about having everyone here last weekend was the fact that they saved my sanity by helping me so much. And Todd's sanity too, by helping pull up numerous staples in his flooring. I feel *extremely lucky* to have you guys! Tim & Geoff looked at electrical, Theresa pulled up flooring and lino, Judith and Lisa scraped and everyone hauled stuff out. Honestly, I'm so grateful for this. Everyone invited to what Jen calls our House Swarming on December 29! And I don't think I brought any bedbugs home from new place, either!

More exciting things: the article on housing in Alberta has been published! Check out my glamour shot. Mom, I do have an extra print copy I'll send off in mail to you.

I am not going to Rocky this weekend due to a strategic planning event that I am trying to pull together for L53, and that is my loss. Sniff.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

tofu water?

7:28 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I'm glad to see one of my "leaving home suitcases" in you glam pose - bought the set in 1950 when I moved to calgary. Your interview re housing in AB was very impressive - so sayeth the proud mom - please do send me the print copy - can brag better with it! The family really worked on the weekend - yea family.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Great article! Keep that tofu water topped up...

10:27 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I was kidding about tofu water... tofu water seems like the kind of thing that a bathroom- and kitchen-sharing hippie co-op would have, instead of the sort of NIMBY co-op I hope we establish.

8:46 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Well yes, I gathered you were not serious. Hippies, indeed.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home