Thursday, November 01, 2007

In Edmonchuk

I am sitting in Allison's living room, considering whether I should be a good houseguest and do her dishes. I may.
I got in yesterday and Allison made a delicious mushroom and barley soup and Jude brought over a delicious garlic bread for supper. I am happy to be here. I am going out tonight for Ethiopian food with Al, Jude, Kirsten, and Isaac. Tomorrow, Al and I are going to Sue and Mike's for supper, and Ferrey's get into town later that evening. I am hopign to get the chance to see George and Kay too.
Life is a social whirl.
Richard, if you are reading this, please water the plants. I meant to before I left, but airporter arrived early.
I am having a hard time believing that I start a new job on Tuesday, and excited and apprehensive about it. I am feeling that I have had a lot of change in the last year. Actually, the last 4 years with school, really. But i guess all the change was related to school so perhaps that doesn't count. So i shouldn't need to buy a sportscar for my 40th birthday as I will have had lots of change by that point. Plus we have 2 new vehicles anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home