Thursday, August 16, 2007

Notes of Uninterest

I am back at home after a restful time away. My favorite group at Folk Fest was Ozomatli (or however it's spelled). I may buy their CD. If I gather up enough energy to do anything that is. Richard and I went car looking (Richard says...looking only Lisa, we're not buying right now). He likes the Malibu. I like Toyota Camry, Prius, or Matrix. Leaning mostly towards Matrix as it seems most functional. Also because Richard's parents drive a Malibu and I don't think we should drive the same car as our parents. Though have been driving Dad's Intrepid, so perhaps this doesn't make very much sense at all. However, Intrepid was free!
Anyway, car shopping = exhaustion. Still have to do laundry, and some other stuff tomorrow. I am weary, Oh Lord.
So is Richard. When we were in Safeway getting my prescription and picking up a few groceries, both Richard and I were overcome with fatigue. we stopped for burgers during the car looking and think they put Valium in them.
On a disgusting note, I have a small, yet painful, boil on the cartiledge part of my ear. I think that's why I lack energy. Doesn't explain Richard's though. Maybe it was from Folk Fest and those dirty hippies.
Off to put compress in my ear. Diiiissssguuussting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

The big question is what were you doing with the dirty hippies, that resulted in a boil in your ear?

10:16 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Ahhh, nothing actually. It was their germs floating about, that wormed their way into my ear.

10:27 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Also, a new note with the boil in ear. It seems to have gone, but now lymph glands on same side of neck are kind of swollen, with a slightly sore lump on jaw. I am hoping that is going to go away and is not staph infection spreading from boil. Don't worry, I'll keep all of you posted.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Your problem is probably from wearing a hat all weekend. Of course who can blame you, the temperature was only 20 or 22 degrees.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home