Tuesday, August 07, 2007

6 Days!!

Well, in 6 days I will be on the way to Germany! I am getting really excited. When I was in Calgary for folk fest, Auntie Jude and I did a whole heap of shopping, so I should have enough clothes (and shoes!) for the trip. I even got a skirt. Sam's great grandma is having her 99th birthday while we are there, so I thought I may have to dress up for her party. After her party, we are going to go to France for a few days, first to Paris, then to The Beaches and over to Vimy. Will gave me a list of good places to see in paris, so we will try to do as much as we can. Definately the Effil Tower and the Louvre. I am not really sure what we are going to do in Germany, but I don't really care. Just being there will be enough. I hope we will see lots of castles though!

In other news, I am now the assistant manager at the theatre. Sam quit a couple weeks ago, so I am stepping into her shoes. I will manage on Sundays when I get back. I have to set up the box office and thread the movies. I am still not quite perfect at threading yet, but I am getting a lot better. I managed on last Sunday, but my boss came in to make sure that I didn't mess the movies up. I only had a few mistakes, so that was good.

So I will try to post from Germany. I guess Sam and I are sleeping in her Grandpa's computer room, so that will make it easier.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

try and post pictures too. I am excited for you grace!

1:34 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Hey Grace:

Congrats on your new wardrobe, your promotion at work, and your Euro trip being almost here! Looking forward to your posts from
europe - and have a wonderful time

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home