Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gracie's gone

Well, Grace left yesterday just after noon and phoned me at work today to say that she was safely at Sam's grandpa's. She said it was long flight but she didn't feel too tired. I can't get used to the fact that overseas calls sound as if they were right here.
So it will be weird without her. With Sam at work most of the time Geoff and I will see if we still get along. Think we'll go out tonight after work to see what the blueberry crop is like. Nothing like living the vida loca.
Talked to Will on Sunday. His trip was good although it was a lot of driving.

3 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Doesn't it seem strange when the "baby" takes off for the 1st extended time - like someone cut off an arm or something or was that just me? Well. what can you do - go looking for berries I guess!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Gee Mom, I thought you & Dad were like, "get that TURKEY out already!"

4:15 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I was putting on a brave front, saved the tears till you were gone

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home