Monday, August 20, 2007

Mounds of Laundry

Nothing really new to report, not like the vacationers. Yesterday was a bit overcast, and we got some rain, so a good day to do laundry. And it did take me all day to finish a month's worth of dirty clothes, luckily the weather has been very up and down and I was in different climates, so I did not run out of clothes to wear. I think it will take me a month to finish the ironing I have though.

I talked to a friend of mine today, she and her husband were new to the Folk Fest, and I am always interested to hear what newcomers think. She said they had a great time and will plan to go again next year, which is good to hear. Esp since I was the one who talked them into attending.

Have decided to take my delayed vacation the first week in Sept. and just stay around home, maybe finally get my house in order. Will start my new project the second week in September.

I finally checked the website, for the DNA results. But cannot remember what they are, since I am posting from work (during my lunch hour, just so people don't think I am a slacker) don't have the access code here. I will look tonight, and send it out to the family, so you can look at it too.

2 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

that is a load (!) of laundry - good thing you like ironing

2:19 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

If I had left a month's worth of laundry, I would have been naked two weeks ago.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home