Saturday, April 28, 2007

Back to Work

Saw my Dr. on Thursday, and we both agreed that I am ready to go back, and join the workforce once again. I was starting to feel a little bored at home the last couple of days, so I think that is another sign. Talked to my manager, and she said there are a couple of things that I might be interested in, so that looks hopeful.

Not too much going on here. Had a visit from Tim and Theresa last weekend, Tim was going to get his wisdom teeth out on Monday. Have not heard anything from them since then, so hoping that no news is good news.

I have become addicted to a show on HGTV, I think it is called House Hunters, and it follows people around who are looking to buy a house. The show takes the top 3 picks of houses that the potential buyers like, and then you follow the realtor and the buyers as they tour the houses. Then after the buyers take possession of the house, come back in 3 to 12 months and see what the buyers have done with the place. It is like spying through someone's living room window to see what the inside looks like. I LOVE it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Things went well with Tim's wisdom teeth, although we didn't get out of the office until noon. It takes quite a while for the consultation. Tim was relieved that the dentist's office takes care of the insurance paperwork so he didn't have to shell out right away. His freezing didn't go all the way out until the next day. Thanks for the beds, Jude. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

That show sounds like Relocation, Relocation, RElocation on HGTV. Same thing, you go with these people as they look for a house. It's English so you get to see inside all these cool English houses.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home