Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanks Anne

I have finally gotten a new password so I can post again. We had a wonderful time on our cruise. However, 60 degrees different in the tempurature in one day is too much. Everyone had a good time. I have to say that I love sailing. We went snorkeling the fish were incredible colours. Henry went zip lining over the rain forest and parasailing. Teh food was super and lots of it. We are still friends with John and Allyson. Once I figure out how to attach pictures I will try and do that so you can see us in our laid back not sending postcards style. Love to all and I must get back to work break is over. Laura

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Laura, did you do ziplining? Or parasailing? I'll bet the weather was a shock when you got home.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home